Male Cosmetic Surgery
According to recent annual surveys from the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, cosmetic surgery and minimally invasive procedures are rapidly rising in men.
We have seen at least a 20% growth in male patients in last 2 years.
From your everyday Joe, to models, bodybuilders, dads and boardroom executives – we have treated them all.
The social stigma of cosmetic surgery has reduced significantly in the last 3 years, why should only the ladies get a tune up?
Well this may be just one of the reasons we see more male patients. Other reasons are: social pressure, ease of affordability, less down time, more natural results and great availability of services.
The Knowledge of specific male and female anatomical differences, allows Dr Young to tailor the best result for you, a more masculine, and handsome appearance. A stronger lower face, lower horizontal brows, and lower less prominent cheeks, are just some nuances.
For whatever your reasons are, we have a whole range of procedures:
- Reducing wrinkles and improving shape- Neuromodulators (“ Brotox”) and Fillers.
- Ulthera and Lipolysis for face tightening and chin reshaping.
- For hooding of the eyes and baggy lower lids – Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery are very popular.
- Liposculpture, Cooltech and Vanquish, are all great options to flatten that tummy.
- For manboobs we have various surgical options for Gynaecomastia.
- And finally, for your crowning glory, replace your hair with your own hair, with a DHI Hair Transplant.
Dr. Young prides himself on maintaining a natural and masculine look in his male patients, so they can be back at work and travelling with minimal time off and without obvious signs of surgery.